Good morning/afternoon, my name is __________ and I’m out today for Shawn Davis, candidate for School Board. Shawn has been married to his wife Tasha Davis for twenty-one years, for many of which they have lived in Spotsylvania, VA. This is where their two children, sons Blake and Michael were raised; both graduated from Courtland High School and are currently graduates of James Madison University. Shawn is a Senior Pastor, a Bishop, of a local community-based church and part of his leadership and operational background are bolstered by the fact that he is a retired Marine Corps Officer. Shawn is a transformational leader who is focused on Representing, Educating & Transforming our school district to better the lives of our children.
- Would you have a few minutes to take a survey?
- Proceed with the survey.
- If no, ask if they would like some campaign handouts. Thank them for their time.
- I would like to begin with the school board election. What is your most important issue concerning the Spotsylvania County Public Schools? (I’ve suggested a few ideas, but these options are Shawn’s choice)
- Class size
- Teacher pays
- Technology in the classroom
- Shawn Davis, candidate for the Salem School Board seat believes... Would you be willing to vote for Shawn Davis on November 5th?
- Yes, offer a palm card.
- Undecided, offer a palm card.
Conclude survey, say thank you for your time and offer yard signs.